Homeownership Westminster is a Westminster City Council service, which enables people eligible for intermediate housing to be prioritised for home ownership and intermediate rental opportunities in the City of Westminster.
The service was established in 2009 and has so far helped over 1,300 applicants to find a home either to buy or rent within Westminster or outside of the city.
When joining the Homeownership Westminster intermediate housing register, you will be given a priority banding based upon your connection to the city and your current housing situation.
Furthermore, by registering your details, this will allow the service to help identify housing needs in Westminster and develop appropriate schemes to fulfill the demand.
We work with all of the intermediate housing providers currently operating within the City of Westminster marketing all of their available properties on our website.
What services are available to me?
Homeownership Westminster has a dedicated team to answer any queries you may have about home ownership and discounted rental opportunities in Westminster and surrounding areas. When you join the Homeownership Westminster register, you will have access to the following services and support:
- Assistance in completing the registration process
- Notification on our website of all new home purchase and intermediate rental opportunities available within the Westminster area
- Notification of open days and launch events through our website.
- Registrants are booked in to attend property viewings in the City of Westminster at their request
- The opportunity to have a face-to-face meeting with a Homeownership Westminster representative to discuss your housing needs
- Regular updates and information about changes to relevant Westminster and national government policy in relation to housing opportunities
- Information about home ownership and intermediate rental opportunities outside of Westminster that you may be eligible for through our website