• Located in the heart of Paddington Basin, 200m to Paddington Station.
• Communal roof terraces located on the 1st, 7th and 17th floors.
• Bring Me parcel storage facility in the lobby.
• Modern lobby and communal areas.
• Secure cycle storage.
• Hyperoptic Broadband ready.
• Modern symphony kitchens with integrated oven, cooker, range and fridge.
• Private balcony or terrace with all apartments.
• Modern bathrooms.
• Views across London.
• Singles, couples and sharers welcome.
• Must be registered with Homeownership Westminster.
• Weekly rent: £550
• Minimum required household income (single or joint) of £71,000
• Disabled access.
• Managed by Pinnacle Housing Ltd.
• Available for intermediate rent immediately.
For further details regarding Dudley House you can also visit: www.dudleyhouse.London
View the various 2-bedroom floor plans.
View more 2-bedroom interior images here. This is an example of the 2B1 floor plan.
See what some of our residents think of Dudley House.
See a time-lapse video showing how the building came to be
Please note – if you are currently an intermediate rent (IMR) tenant, you are NOT eligible to apply for this development, unless you are either currently overcrowded (as confirmed by your landlord) or you have less than 6 months less on your current tenancy. The image shown is of a sample apartment, please refer to the particular floor plans for the specific layout of each apartment currently available.